Monday 29 August 2011

Holidays- Cafe in Macquarie University

My mum's friend took us to this cafe in Macquarie University, the food tasted exceptionally good, better than Silverwater.

My sister and her friends ate this Garlic bread and chips, though the bread was quite hard.


I think my mum ate this...I forgot what this is...


I ate this. Fish seasoned with tomato, the flavours all fit and it tasted really good. I never knew fish would taste so good with tomatoes! And...the fish was really well cooked, it was soft and silky. I enjoyed it very much and smiled with every gulp.





This is the chocolate waffle that we shared too, again, all the flavours fitted well, and I really enjoyed spending my time there.


Later we came over to this place, my sister and her friends.





No comments:

Post a Comment