Wednesday 24 December 2008

A little about me

I don't know what to talk about, so I'm just going to talk a bit about myself:

My favourite sport is Baseball Cricket,
I like singing or dancing,
Favourite board game is Chess,
My favourite colour is blue, I used to like pink when I was small,
My favourite dish is Ramen noodle,
I'm Eleven this year and I'm a girl.(Obviously)
My star sign is Sagittarius, I was born in the year of the Ox,
My favourite number is 6 and my favourite shape is a Star.

Please post some comments! *~*

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Yi Wen! This is Aunty Jennifer. I am sure you don't remember me. My family and I stayed in Ultimo for a year and my daughter, Lydia was in Year 1/2R there! You have grown plenty, since i last saw you! Do ask your little sis, Joyce whether she remembers me, we spent many Tuesday mornings together with her and your mom preparing Chinese lunches in the canteen! Have a blessed Christmas!

    ReplyDelete